Win an organic Mother’s Day hamper worth over £50! All you have to do is LIKE our Facebook page and SHARE the competition post 👍
One lucky winner will be selected at random and will win this hamper full of natural products, handcrafted in the North East of Scotland.
The hamper includes:
- Restful Evening and Nervous Exhaustion Pulse Point Roller Balls – relaxing, calming and to aid sleep at bedtime
- Organic soap (natural, gardener’s and cooks, meditation) – our soaps create a rich lather leaving skin feeling soft and smelling great!
- Reflexology foot balm – for tired and overworked feet, providing deep moisturising qualities.
- Natural lip balm – provides a protective and soothing layer to give you soft lips.
- Nervous Exhaustion Bath and Body Oil – to be used in the bath to help you wind down and relax.
- Love essential oil blend – Soothe troubled emotions, calm frustrations and irritations. Use a couple of drops of this blend in an oil burner or diffuser, on a tissue by your bed, or diluted in a carrier oil of your choice for use on the body.
The competition closes at 5pm Monday 25th of March so we can get the prize to you in time for Mother’s Day
This competition is open to UK residents only.
Good luck! 💚
To help get into the Christmas spirit, we are excited to announce that for the first time, we will be launching a spectacular 12 Days of Christmas promotion!
From the 1st to the 12th of December, we will be running a different deal on each day. The code for each unique promotion will last 24 hours, but it will change everyday at midnight.
We don’t want to spoil the surprise of all the amazing offers we will doing, but for example, one day could be a discount on a particular item, then the next could be a free gift with each order!
It’s up to you whether to order on one day, or whether you wait until another day to see if it’s an offer more suited to you!
All we can guarantee is there will be a lot of great promotions that we have never before offered at Organica J. The promotion is a thank you to all our customers, old and new.
The codes will be announced on our Facebook and Instagram pages each day so please make sure to like/follow these accounts.
We hope you manage to get something that’s been on your Christmas list this year!
Terms and Conditions:
- The codes must be used at the checkout. The codes will be announced daily on our social media channels (Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/OrganicaJ) (Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/organicaj)
- The codes are only valid for 24 hours. Customers cannot request to change codes for another day’s code.
- It may be the case that some promotion codes will not show up in order confirmation or at the checkout. In such cases, you will be contacted once your order is placed with details about the promotion you have applied for.
Welcome to another of Organica J’s Top Ten Uses! This month we will be focusing on 10 helpful uses for Frankincense essential oil. Its one of the oils that we use in our Meditation Essential Oil Blend and Orange and Frankincense Blend, both are ideal for ultimate relaxation.
Working as a clinical aromatherapist, frankincense is one of my most used essential oils, I love it! and I find it so gently powerful. Helping with clearing the mind when over stressed or anxious and with moving forward in life. It is an ideal choice for meditation. I just couldn’t do without frankincense oil – I take it with me anytime I am away from home. Here are what I think are its top ten uses.
For using essential oils for specific conditions always contact a qualified aromatherapist.
1. Meditation aid – help to clear the mind of clutter
2. Calming and de-stressing
3. Helpful for mature skin and/or dry skin
4. Can be useful for coughs and respiratory issues
5. Can aid in the slowing down the appearance of wrinkles.
6. Soothing the pain of heavy periods.
7. Calms irritability and restlessness
8. Can help with moving on in life – leaving the past behind
9. Useful for scars and minor wounds
10. May be helpful for urinary issues
Frankincense’s latin name is boswellia carterii and is a natural resin from the exudate of the bark of the boswellia tree. The frankincense oil is steam distilled from the resin. Frankincense is sometimes referred to as olibanum, meaning oil from Lebanon. It has been used for centuries often as an incense in religious ceremonies. Kohl used as eyeliner by the ancient Egyptians was made from charred frankincense. My current batch comes from Somalia, which is my favourite Frankincense. In my opinion it has a delicate, deep scent, slightly musky in the most pleasant way.
If you feel that Frankincense essential oil would be a useful oil for you, you can buy it here from Organica J. There is also available a full range of other aromatherapy essential oils, with information on their uses available in the essential oil category on the website. Always use on the body blended with a carrier/vegetable oil.
If you require further information on any oils, feel free to contact us by email or phone.
NB if you have a medical condition/take medications check with your GP and/or a qualified aromatherapist before using essential oils.
Welcome to another of Organica J’s Top Ten Uses! This month we will be focusing on 10 helpful uses for Roman Chamomile essential oil. Its one of the oils that we use in our Aromatherapy Bath & Body Oil Restful Evening which is ready blended for use on the body or in the bath/shower. Working as a clinical aromatherapist, I often reach for Roman Chamomile to use in my therapeutic treatments with clients. Here are what I think are its top ten uses.
Red Mandarin pure essential oil
Welcome to another of Organica J’s Top Ten Uses! This month we will be focusing on 10 helpful uses for Mandarin essential oil. Its one of the oils that we use in our Sweet Orange Heaven Blend and in a new product that I will launch later this year. Working as a clinical aromatherapist, I use it often in my therapeutic treatments with clients and these are the top ten uses that I would reach for Mandarin oil for.
For using essential oils for specific conditions always contact a qualified aromatherapist. (more…)