Welcome to another of Organica J’s Top Ten Uses! Here I focus on 10 helpful uses for Sandalwood. This is an oil I use a lot in therapy and I have it in my Meditation Blend. I use an Australian Sandalwood (santalum spicatum), not the Indian Sandalwood, for ethical reasons. But its properties are very similar, I have always found it a incredible asset in my essential oil kit.(more…)
Welcome to another of Organica J’s Top Ten Uses! This week we will be focusing on 10 helpful uses for German Chamomile essential oil. Its one of the oils that we use in our popular Skin SOS Balm which can be used for eczema, psoriasis and also for tattoos and after tattoo removal. For using essential oils for specific conditions always contact a qualified aromatherapist.
Here at Organica J, all of our products are completely natural and cruelty free. However, we like to cater for the Vegan market as well. So here’s all our vegan products that are on offer at organicaj.com.
Welcome back to Top Ten Uses! This week we’ll be straying from the usual topic of essential oils and instead focusing on our comfrey ointments. So here’s some helpful uses for our Comfrey Ointment.
1. Hacks in hands and feet.
2. Helpful for over used or tense muscles
3. After a sprain or strain
4. Ligament or tendon issues.
5. To ease pain in joints, eg fingers, shoulders, knees
6. Bed sores
7. Minor wounds
8. Scar tissue
9. Eczema-prone skin
10. After fractures & breaks (supports the muscle and tissue structure around the break or fracture)
Tune in next week for another Top Ten Uses and comment below what you would like to see next!
Happy new year to all our readers! We’re back with 2016’s first Organica J Top Ten Uses! This week will be focusing on 10 helpful uses for Patchouli essential oil. For using essential oils for specific medical problems always contact a qualified aromatherapist.
1. Irritated or inflamed skin.
2. May help reduce anxiety
3. Good for fungal skin issues
4. Suitable for a sensitive skin.
5. Eczema-prone skin
6. Stress reduction
7. Rejeuvenating for mature skin
8. Can be helpful for fluid retention
9. for insect repellant and bite treatment
10. calming for an over active mind due to over thinking things
Tune in next week for another oil in another Top Ten Uses and comment below what you would like to see next!