Win an organic Mother’s Day hamper worth over £50! All you have to do is LIKE our Facebook page and SHARE the competition post 👍
One lucky winner will be selected at random and will win this hamper full of natural products, handcrafted in the North East of Scotland.
The hamper includes:
- Restful Evening and Nervous Exhaustion Pulse Point Roller Balls – relaxing, calming and to aid sleep at bedtime
- Organic soap (natural, gardener’s and cooks, meditation) – our soaps create a rich lather leaving skin feeling soft and smelling great!
- Reflexology foot balm – for tired and overworked feet, providing deep moisturising qualities.
- Natural lip balm – provides a protective and soothing layer to give you soft lips.
- Nervous Exhaustion Bath and Body Oil – to be used in the bath to help you wind down and relax.
- Love essential oil blend – Soothe troubled emotions, calm frustrations and irritations. Use a couple of drops of this blend in an oil burner or diffuser, on a tissue by your bed, or diluted in a carrier oil of your choice for use on the body.
The competition closes at 5pm Monday 25th of March so we can get the prize to you in time for Mother’s Day
This competition is open to UK residents only.
Good luck! 💚
To help get into the Christmas spirit, we are excited to announce that for the first time, we will be launching a spectacular 12 Days of Christmas promotion!
From the 1st to the 12th of December, we will be running a different deal on each day. The code for each unique promotion will last 24 hours, but it will change everyday at midnight.
We don’t want to spoil the surprise of all the amazing offers we will doing, but for example, one day could be a discount on a particular item, then the next could be a free gift with each order!
It’s up to you whether to order on one day, or whether you wait until another day to see if it’s an offer more suited to you!
All we can guarantee is there will be a lot of great promotions that we have never before offered at Organica J. The promotion is a thank you to all our customers, old and new.
The codes will be announced on our Facebook and Instagram pages each day so please make sure to like/follow these accounts.
We hope you manage to get something that’s been on your Christmas list this year!
Terms and Conditions:
- The codes must be used at the checkout. The codes will be announced daily on our social media channels (Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/OrganicaJ) (Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/organicaj)
- The codes are only valid for 24 hours. Customers cannot request to change codes for another day’s code.
- It may be the case that some promotion codes will not show up in order confirmation or at the checkout. In such cases, you will be contacted once your order is placed with details about the promotion you have applied for.
Would you like to be in with a chance of winning this Luxury Organic Christmas Hamper? Worth over £50?
TO ENTER LIKE OUR PAGE AND SHARE THIS POST ON FACEBOOK!
Does someone you care about deserve a bit of pampering this Christmas? Or perhaps you’re in need of some relaxation too!
This luxury organic Christmas hamper contains some of our most luxurious products, so you can make this Christmas one to remember.
The box contains:
- Our New Natural – Fragrance Free Organic Soap 90g – excellent for very sensitive, problem skin. Amazingly cleansing and moisturising
- Our New Nervous Exhaustion Pulse Point Roller Ball. 10ml. De-stress and balance. Use on the pulse points on the neck and wrist and use the gentle, but powerful effect of aromatherapy when you need it – even when you are on the go!.
- Restful Evening Bath & Body Oil 50ml – (with lavender, rose geranium & roman chamomile) the ultimate chill out at the end of a busy day
- Orange & Frankincense Organic Soap 90g – gentle & moisturising for sensitive skin, helpful for mature and dry skin
- Natural Lip Balm 15ml – protects and nourishes naturally against the elements
- Two essential oil blends 10ml each – one festive, both excellent for de-stressing – Orange & Frankincense and Meditation (with frankincense, sandalwood, lavender & vetiver) 10ml of each. both are fantastic for unwinding and relaxing at the this busy time of year.
- Lavender Sachet – with organic lavender heads and lavender essential oil. Use in drawers/cupboards for scenting or beside your pillow to aid sleep.
- Reflexology Foot Balm – 60ml relax and revive your feet at the end of a busy day with the rich, moisturising blend of organic and wildcrafted oils. Also really helpful for protecting the feet from the harmful effects of winter weather.
The competition closes at midnight on Wednesday 21st November , so we can get your luxury hamper to the winner, in plenty of time for Christmas.
Remember we have lots of perfect organic gift ideas available for Christmas, you can even make up your own gift box
This competition is open to all residents of UK .
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN A YEARS SUPPLY OF ORGANIC SOAPS?
Complete range or hand crafted organic soaps
We are giving away a special hamper worth over £50 containing our full collection of artisan organic soaps which are created in Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
The organic soaps include: Lavender & Lavender flowers to aid sleep and protect skin. Geranium & Rose Petal for a delicate, sensitive skin. Peppermint & Peppermint Leaf – for stimulating & enlivening, Frankincense & Orange for a mature, sensitive skin, Meditation for soothing and focus, Love to calm emotions and for a sensual feel, Rose Heaven for soothing anxiety and balancing of mood and Gardeners & Cooks soap with honey and oatmeal to gently exfoliate while the lemon and lime essential oils, cleanse and uplift.
Our soaps are moisturising and conditioning and will leave your skin feeling silky smooth. They are free from preservatives, colourings and animal by-products and all (except our gardeners and cooks soap – with honey) are also suitable for vegans!
Excellent for even a delicate, sensitive skin. Gently wash away your cares with the subtle but powerful effects of aromatherapy. Treat yourself every day with these long-lasting soaps.
You can shop our full organic soap collection here.
Terms and Conditions
1. UK only
2. Competition will finish at 5pm on September 9th 2018
3. A years supply of soap for daily use by one person is 14 bars.
4. Winner must contact within 3 days to receive prize or else another winner will be drawn.
5. Postage costs will be covered by Organica J
Loch Arthur Farm Shop
The Farm Shop has become a much treasured and appreciated destination in Dumfries & Galloway. Ideal for those who appreciate quality food both sourced and produced with care and integrity.
They are proud to live up to that title by offering a fantastic selection of their own organic and locally produced foods:
- Artisan cheeses and dairy products produced on the farm.
- Breads and rolls baked fresh daily in the Loch Arthur bakery.
- Organic meats from their own and locally reared animals … expertly butchered in their own butchery.
- An extensive range of organic fruit and vegetables carefully sourced or, where possible, grown in Loch Arthur gardens.
- Cakes, pies, biscuits, dips, chutneys, and much more, produced in their Farm Shop kitchen.
The Café serves a delightful range of cakes, soups and light meals produced from the finest ingredients…. predominantly organic and very fresh.
The kitchen has become the pulsing heart-beat of the Farm Shop. It is a supportive environment where members of the community work alongside people employed from the
local area. They turn the finest ingredients into a mouth-watering array of sweet and savoury products. These cakes, pies, biscuits, dips, cooked meats and chutneys find their way into the café and onto the deli counter shelves.
The café has become a much appreciated meeting place in Dumfries and Galloway, valued not only for its fine, simple food and drinks but also for its quality of light, warmth and tranquillity. The café menu is simple, honest, hearty and wholesome.
The Cafe and Farmshop is open Monday-Saturday.
The Loch Arthur Community
Loch Arthur is a working Community which includes men and women with learning disabilities. There are eleven houses in which altogether more than 75 people live, including about twenty-eight people in supported tenancies. There is a farm, a large garden, a creamery, a bakery, craft workshops and a thriving farm shop and cafe.
Loch Arthur is a shared way of life in a modern rural Community which offers security as well as support for each other through the challenges of daily life. They are committed to the fulfilment of the individual through a diversity of relationships and activities which create authentic social integration.
Organica J will be at Loch Arthur Creamery and Farmshop on Saturday 22nd September 2018, to talk with customers and answer any questions they may have on the products Loch Arthur stock or general aromatherapy queries.