Welcome to another of Organica J’s Top Ten Uses! This week will be focusing on 10 helpful uses for Lavender essential oil. Remember there are a lot of varieties of lavender, which have different properties and scents. Here we are talking on the variety lavandula angustifolia (true lavender), which has many different uses, some which are included here. For using essential oils for specific medical problems always contact a qualified aromatherapist.
1. Can reduce stress levels.
2. For insomnia and disturbed sleep.
3. Relief from muscular issues.
4. Can calm anxiety & eases fears.
5. Easing headaches (rub a little on temples) .
6. Very helpful for minor burns.
7. Relief from colds and flu.
8. A good insect repellant.
9. Helpful for pmt and menstrual cramps.
10. Can provide relief from sunburned skin.
If you feel that lavender would be a useful oil for you, you can buy it here from Organica J. There is also available a full range of other aromatherapy essential oils, with information on their uses available in the essential oil category on the website. If you require further information on any oils, feel free to contact us by email or phone.