1. Useful to calm restlessness and for mild depression
2. Can be regenerative for skin, also for acne or irritated skin
3. Helpful for the elderly and the young to soothe
4. May be helpful to settle the digestive system
5. Useful for cellulite and lymph stimulation
6. Can be good for anxiety and stress
7. May be helpful to ease IBS symptoms
8. Good as an uplift in the darker, colder months
9. Useful for insomnia.
10. On a subtle level can be helpful for new challenges and ease self-doubt
The organic sweet orange essential oil that I hold in stock right now is Citrus Sinensis. The sweet orange tree is a small tree and it was introduced to Europe by the Portugese early in the 16th century. Sweet orange oil is expressed from the ripe peel of the fruit and is orange. The scent is citrus and very sweet. My current supplies are from Brazil.
If you feel that Sweet Orange essential oil would be a useful oil for you, you can buy it here from Organica J.
There is also available a full range of other aromatherapy essential oils, with information on their uses available in the essential oil category on the website. Always use on the body blended with a carrier/vegetable oil.
If you require further information on any oils, feel free to contact us by email or phone.
NB if you have a medical condition/take medications check with your GP and/or a qualified aromatherapist before using essential oils.