1. Can be helpful for the common cold
2. Useful as an insect repellant
3. For muscular aches and pains
4. Can be used for headaches and nerve pain
5. May be helpful for burns cuts and small wounds
6. Can be used to soothe insect bites
7. Helpful as an antiviral inhalation or spray
8. Can help with urinary infections
9. It has deodorant properties
10. On a subtle level it can help to cleanse negative energies.
There are many varieties of Eucalyptus that can be used in aromatherapy – the Eucalyptus that I use is Eucalyptus Blue Gum, latin name eucalyptus globulus. Eucalyptus is indigenous to Australia and the oil is steam distilled from the leaves. There are other countries that produce the oil, i.e. China, Spain and Portugal. My current supplies are from China.
If you feel that Eucalyptus essential oil would be a useful oil for you, you can buy it here from Organica J. There is also available a full range of other aromatherapy essential oils, with information on their uses available in the essential oil category on the website. Always use on the body blended with a carrier/vegetable oil.
If you require further information on any oils, feel free to contact us by email or phone.
NB if you have a medical condition/take medications check with your GP and/or a qualified aromatherapist before using essential oils.