Welcome to another of Organica J’s Top Ten Uses! This week will be focusing on 10 helpful uses for Black Pepper essential oil. Its one of the oils that we use in our top selling Muscle Rub as it is such a useful oils for muscular issues. For using essential oils for specific conditions always contact a qualified aromatherapist.
1. Can relieve muscular pain.
2. May be useful for rheumatism/arthritis
3. Helpful for fitness/sports training.
4. Relief from chilblains.
5. Can be good for after bruising .
6. May be helpful for anaemia.
7. May provide relief from constipation & flatulence.
8. It is a tonic and a stimulant.
9. Helpful for stress and fatigue
10. Can increase blood cell production.
Black pepper blends well with rosemary, rose geranium, lavender and many other essential oils.
If you feel that black pepper essential oil would be a useful oil for you, you can buy it here from Organica J. Click here to hear more about our muscle rub gel which contains black pepper. There is also available a full range of other aromatherapy essential oils, with information on their uses available in the essential oil category on the website.
If you require further information on any oils, feel free to contact us by email or phone.