Welcome to another week of Organica J’s Top Ten Uses! This week will be focusing on 10 helpful uses for Lemongrass essential oil. For using essential oils for specific medical problems always contact a qualified aromatherapist.
1. to disinfect the air
2. stimulating for the digestive system
3. for sports injuries, sprains & strains
4. ulifting and energising
5. relief of headaches
6. repelling insects
7. in a footbath to refresh feet
9. helpful for concentration & clear thinking
10. it is astringent on the skin, but be extremely careful with its use on skin – always in a carrier oil and always in a tiny amount – ie 1 or 2 drops only.
If you feel this would be a useful oil for you, you can buy it here from Organica J.
Tune in next week for another oil in another Top Ten Uses and comment below what you would like to see next!