Welcome to Organica J’s new weekly Top Ten Uses posts, in which we will tell you all about essential oils and what they are good for. This week’s focus is on helichrysum italicum, also known as everlasting. Helichrysum is usually best used in a blend with other oils, such as lavender, mandarin, neroli. For using essential oils for specific medical problems always contact a qualified aromatherapist.
Here’s our top 10 uses:
1. May be helpful for bruising
2. Can assist with a detox
3. Can provide relief with arthritis
4. May help with allergies.
5. Can soothe eczema & psoriasis
6. May help with sinus issues & coughs
7. Can soothe inflamed skin
9. Can act as a tonic for the body
10. Can gently release trapped emotions
If you feel this would be a useful oil for you, you can buy it here from Organica J.
Tune in next week for another oil in another Top Ten Uses!