Welcome to another week of Organica J’s Top Ten Uses! This week will be focusing on 10 helpful uses for Tea Tree essential oil (also known as melaleuca alternifolia). For using essential oils for specific medical problems always contact a qualified aromatherapist.
Here’s our Top Uses:
1. helpful for coughs, colds or flu
2. good for cold sores, warts & verrucae
3. can help with thrush & cystitis
4. can help clear the air from viruses when diffused.
5. useful for skin with acne
6. may help with athlete’s foot
7. can ease insect bites
9. can act as an immunostimulant
10. may be useful against dandruff
Unlike most other essential oils, tea tree can be used in 1 or 2 DROPS neat on its own, but other oils need to be diluted in carrier oils before use on the skin/in the bath.
If you feel this would be a useful oil for you, you can buy it here from Organica J.
Tune in next week for another oil in another Top Ten Uses and comment below what you would like to see next!